Saturday, August 2, 2008

On the way home... :(

Well, Florida has been great but we are on our way home (crossing through Pensacola and headed into Alabama) to be exact!
We headed out Saturday morning at 3 am after we went over to Scott's moms house for her birthday! We got down Saturday night(to Destin) and headed straight for the beach around 7 pm! Sunday we went to the beach all day and decided to go out that night to Club Overboard where it was open until 4 am... Crazy huh?
Monday I was too burnt and somewhat hungover to go to the beach again..haha!
Tuesday we went to the beach again and then off to shopping and for the night festivities we went out to Club Bimini at AJ's with Andrea, Aubrie, and Meghan! That was a great time! I met most of the local navy/airforce boys.. And by far.. The ones in the Airforce were the sexiest!!!
Wednesday was beach and shopping again.. Same with thurday except we went out again that night to The Swamp in Ft. Walton Beach which was also cool... It was foam party night! Lol.
Friday we went out to the beach and since I still had some money left I decided one more mall trip and bought a Bebe purse and wristlet which I will leave the price out because it was definatley a SPLURGE!
That was my week in a nutshell! Beach, shopping, and bars! So basically I am VERY tan and looking great in new clothes and accessories! :P
Also to note... I am going to become an aunt in St.Louis... Yay! Thanks for holding him/her in Christie!
Other than that.. I am also excited to be taking a trip to Chitown in late August with Curt! A huge thanks to him for watching our babies while we were gone!
We are headed through Alabama now going towards Mississippi.. See you soon St.Louis!
Xoxo Jenny

No comments: