Friday, July 25, 2008

What's been going on... It's already been a month since I wrote!

Hello all!
Its almost been a month since I last wrote so I figured I would update my life!
Let's see... Joey now has a friend...Sonny! I have a boyfriend... And I'm leaving for sunny FLORIDA in 12 hours while in rains here in STL for the next 7 days! Unfortuatley.. I believe I am going to become an aunt while I am in FLA because my sister is soooo far along! That's the only reason I will be missing the lou!
Other than all of that exciting news..:) work has been great and so has summer class. I have a huge paper due tomorrow but luckily I finished half tonight and will work on it tomorrow befoe fla. Tomorrow is also my last day of summer school...yay! Well its only an online class but whatev! :P
I guess that is it for now.. Ill see everyone in eight days and ill probably look like a black person!
Goodnight!
Xoxo jenny

No comments: