Friday, June 13, 2008

Spongebob Squarepants

Well! I haven't blogged in forever so I figured I would while babysitting and watching Spongebob!
Tomorrow I am going to the farm and we are having a HUGE celebration for fathers day! Should be fun! Me and Sam haven't decided if we are bringing Taylor (our pup) or not.. But if we don't she can always stay home and keep Joey company! Speaking of "Joey".. I got a kitten! He is adorable! Ill put up photos in a little bit.. I am on my cell phone typing right now! Let's see.. What else is new? I've just been really busy with work, school, and the new place! Ill put up pictures of me and sams place later too!
I'm tired of saving my money too.. This apt is costing me too much money! And the pets! Our neighbors are really nice too.. Its just a great place!
Other than that I can't wait until I am an aunt in 7 weeks! Its coming up so fast! Christie swam with me and sam at the apt's pool a couple days ago and she still doesn't look that big! Especially for 33 weeks! She is carrying exceptionally well!
Anyways.. I guess I will get off here and put the little kiddies to bed! I just cannot wait to see all of my family tomorrow and tell them all of the exciting things that have happened in the past 2 or 3 months!!!!!
XOXO Jenny

1 comment:

Christie & Roger said...

You're too kind! The belly does seem to be getting more and more in the way with each passing week! I found myself trying to scoot in at dinner and I banged my stomach into the table! Whoops!